- Curbside Delivery
- Curbside Delivery is our economical outside delivery service. Your goods will be delivered by appointment with the receiving party, packaged on a shipping pallet, and taken to the closest accessible point outside the delivery address. No unpacking, move-in services, or removal of shipping materials are provided.
- Once your shipment arrives at the destination terminal, the receiving party will be contacted directly to set up a curbside delivery appointment.
- Curbside delivery is only an option if no single item is over 84" and the delivery address is accessible for a 48' foot tractor-trailer (no narrow, unpaved, or dead-end stress or streets with low-hanging branches or power-lines). If you think this may apply, don't hesitate to contact our customer service team by 💬 LiveChat, 📧 CustomerService@ShipSmart.com, 📞1-800-554-5574 Ext 300.
- Inside Delivery
- Inside Delivery is our full-service white glove delivery option. This service includes unwrapping, removing the goods from the shipping pallets, removing any access packing material, and taking inside the residence or business's first floor (unless noted); however, unpacking boxes or furniture assembly is not included but these services are available.
- Once your shipment arrives at the inside warehouse, your designated person at the destination will be contacted directly to set up the inside delivery appointment. Inside delivery is done by appointment and scheduled Monday through Friday during the warehouse's regular business hours.
Can you explain the different delivery methods?
2 min. readlast update: 03.24.2022