Top Customer Questions
- How do I get an estimate?
- Is Ship Smart licensed and bonded?
- What is the best way to schedule a pickup?
- What is a small move?
- What can I move with Ship Smart?
- What is Ship Smart's process?
- How can I get an estimate?
- Do stairs, and elevators cost more?
- What if my inventory changes after I receive the estimate?
- I requested an estimate over 48 hours ago and haven't received it; what should I do?
- Are my goods insured during transportation?
- How much does insurance cost?
- What are the different insurance options?
- Do I need insurance? Does Ship Smart have a lot of damage?
- Do the freight carriers have insurance?
- Why should I choose Ship Smart?
- Do you pick up inside my house?
- Do you have a minimum inventory requirement?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Are you licensed and bonded?
- How is Ship Smart different from a conventional household goods mover?
- How can I schedule a pickup?
- Do you pickup from inside my house?
- How much notice do you need for pickup?
- Can I save money by dropping off my goods at your local warehouse?
- Do I need to be present at both the pickup and destination address?
- Can you explain the different delivery methods?
- Does your curbside delivery service include unpacking my goods and moving them into my home or business?
- How will my goods be packaged for shipping?
- Can Ship Smart's team help me pack during the pickup?
- What do I have to pack?
- How are my goods taken back to your warehouse?
- Why do my goods need to be packaged for freight transit?
- How are high-value goods packed for freight transit?
- How is the final price determined?
- When do I pay for my shipment?
- Is there a deposit required?
- Do you have a cancelation fee?
- What methods of payment do you accept?