Are there any goods I am prohibited from moving with Ship Smart?
- For the safety of our team members and all of our customers’ belongings, below is a list of goods we cannot move:
- 💧Open Liquids (including cleaning supplies)
- 🥡 Perishable Food
- 🪴 Live plants
- 🍷 Alcohol (including beer, wine, liquor)
- 👃 Goods that emit smells or fumes
- 💊 Illegal or controlled substances
- 🐕 Live animals
- 🔫 Firearms, guns, or ammunition
- 🔥 Flammable or combustible materials (no gasses, explosives, or asbestos)
- ☢️ Hazardous materials (radioactive, chemical, or biological wastes)
- 🏎️Vehicles (boats, cars, riding lawn mowers,)
- ☠️ Human remains
- 🐜 Goods that show signs of infestation, or are at a location with signs of infestation (insects, rodents, mold)
- 🏋️♀️Goods our team cannot safely transport (unusually heavy or bulky goods)
- ⛵ Model ships
- 🎹 Grand and baby grand pianos
- We’ve covered nearly everything above, but if you have a question about your goods, contact us at 💬 LiveChat, �om, 📞1-800-554-5574 Ext 300
- To keep our facilities clean and our team safe, ShipSmart may leave any location that presents unsafe or unsanitary conditions or notices of eviction or foreclosure.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.