How are high-value goods packed for freight transit?
- We can offer custom full wood crating for high-value, fragile, and delicate items. The crating procedure varies depending on the complexity and nature of the piece, but some of our options include:
- Full wood, Styrofoam lined crates for items (antique furniture and artwork).
- We insulated sectional crates for electronics (high-value servers).
- A-frame lined crates for upright pieces (fragile mirrors and framed paintings)
- Suspended crates for goods that can be damaged by their weight (chandeliers).
- Skeleton crates for larger/heavier pieces that need that little bit extra.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.