Step 1: Get Email:
- Check your Email to find the estimate and job number.
- The job number is referenced in the subject line and the top line of the Email; it will start with a P or W.
- Click "View & Book Your Estimate" to go to the estimate booking portal.
Step 2: Find My Estimate
- Enter the job ID # and zip code, phone number, or email address to view the estimate.
- Click "Find My Estimate".
Step 3: Continue to Online Booking
- After reviewing the estimate
- Click "Continue to Online Booking".
Step 4a: Paying Party Details
- To begin, add the name, contact information, and billing address of the paying party.
- The paying party is legally responsible for the shipment.
- After the paying party's details are entered, Click "Next".
Step 4b. Pick Up Party Details
- Add the pickup location's address and the party's contact information responsible for coordinating the pickup.
- Click "Next".
Step 4c. Delivery Party Details
- Add the delivery location's address and the party's contact information responsible for coordinating the delivery.
- Click "Next".
Step 4d. Review Customer Details
- Review and confirm your shipment's pickup, delivery, and payment details.
- Click "Estimate & Terms".
Step 5. Estimate & Service Level
- Review the Estimate & Service Level, including the selected delivery method.
- ✅Check the Service Level Agreement.
- Review the Key Terms of Service.
- ✅Check that the Key Terms of Service have been read and reviewed.
- 🖋️ Sign and Click "Accept Estimate & Service Level."
Step 6: Terms & Conditions
- Review that the estimate's Terms and Conditions.
- ✅Check that the estimate's Terms and Conditions have been read and acknowledged.
- 🖋️ Sign and Click "Accept Terms and Conditions".
Step 7: About Full Coverage Insurance
- Insurance coverage is optional.
- Completing all of Step 7 is required regardless of deductible option as the item's value influences the packing process and ensures your goods are shipped safely.
- The insurance cost is determined based on the deductible you select and whether your shipment is domestic or international.
- Ship Smart has a loss and damage rate below 2%. Still, accidents can happen with any mover, so we offer complete replacement policies.
- At a minimum, our standard pack protocol is to bubble-wrap and cardboard-box the furniture items. Then safely banded and secured to shipping pallets.
- We offer custom full wood crating options for high-value, fragile, and delicate items.
Step 7a: Insurance Inventory
- Get started by adding the items' description, quantity, and value. The insurance inventory will automatically be filled in by clicking add item using the inventory the estimate was based.
- To move through the list, Click "Add Item".
- Repeat this step until the complete inventory list is added.
- Take this opportunity to ensure the item's description and quantity are accurately represented in the inventory.
Note: The final cost is based on the actual inventory picked up, packing services, corresponding packed weight, dimensions, insurance, and delivery service level.
Step 7b: Insurance Coverage For Boxes & Like Items
- To add multiples of the same items (e.g., boxes), include a description of the items, quantity, and the value of a single item.
- Description: Medium Boxes
- Quantity: 10
- Value: $100 (per box)
- Total Value: $1000
- Like items should be separated by value, not description. If one box has higher valued items packed inside it than others, list it separately.
Step 7c: Insurance Inventory Review
- Review the insurance inventory and or the inventory if needed. If not, Click "Finished, Show Insurance Options".
Note: Click or to update the Insurance Inventory.
Step 7d: Choose Insurance Deductible
- Select a deductible.
- To qualify for insurance, the total declared value of your goods must be greater than $1000.
- There are four deductibles options:
- $100.00 Deductible
- $30.00 cost per $1,000 declared value
- $250.00 Deductible
- $25.00 cost per $1,000 declared value
- $500.00 Deductible
- $20.00 cost per $1,000 declared value
- After selecting a deductible, Click "Next Step".
Step 7f. Insurance Review Terms & Conditions
- Review the insurance terms and conditions service level, including additional Ship Smart Terms and Conditions
- Enter the name of the insured. This is the person the insurance company would pay in the unlikely event of damage.
- ✅Check the insurance Liability Terms and Conditions.
- 🖋️ Sign and Click "I Accept."
Step 8: Payment Details
- Enter the name and billing address of the Paying Party. This information must be the same as that entered in Step 4a.
- ✅Check the authorize Ship Smart to charge the amount shown in the Total Amount to Authorize. In the event of cancellation, a minimum cancellation fee of $75 will be applied.
- 🖋️ Sign and Click "Submit."
Note: Only Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted forms of payment. American Express, Check or Cash is not accepted.